Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Everyday I do something new

I went out today and got the housing for the light socket. I braved the snow worn streets of Broke Vegas and went to a warehouse store to get the kit. I asked the lighting man if there was such a thing as seperate housing from sockets, and he said that they don't do that anymore; that you get the chrome and socket, and that's it. No more do places sell either the chrome or the socket individually. Man, I tell you, that that bummed me out. So I thanked the man and bought the socket and chrome kit. I attempted to use this new socket today, but it blew a fuse. So I am using my old socket and new housing on the light I made yesterday. Now I don't have to worry about any shocks!










Okay, maybe just shock value cos I made it... but not electrical shocks!


Cheers,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!