Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Monday, December 6, 2010

I was all right, for a while...

Do you remember where you were 22 years ago, today? Were you born yet? Were you in some form of schooling? Did you have a family started yet? I am not going to fully show my age, but let's say that I was looking forward to elementary school. If you have nofa king idea what I keep referencing, let me break it down.

Today marks the 22nd anniversary (if you will) of Roy Orbison's death. He died suddenly of a heart attack, making his December 4, 1988 concert in Akron Ohio his last one. One of the last albums put out was with the supergroup, The Traveling Wilburys, Traveling Wilburys volume 1.  That's a pretty neat album, considering the artists involved are Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, and Roy.
Go Here to see the Wilburys video (embedding not allowed).









RIP Lefty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!