Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ya, I'm not that bright

My driveway is cleaned, but there is a sheet of icy snow on it, and although it'd give me an excuse to do something besides be on the computer all day, I don't want to break my back chipping away at it. I did manage to get some of it down to gravel, but that was only so I could make sure my car would get out with no problem.

Upon finishing a sqaure of it, I decided to utilise my time outside for a few more minutes and grabbed my camera. Since it's a known fact that my only form of digital media is my camera phone, I opted for my SLR instead. It's so beautiful out, that the pictures will come out crisper. Unfortunately, I use rolls of film, so the snow scens will have to wait until development. Which could be the end of the week, providing I go out and do some errand shopping. I want to wait until tomorrow at least so some of the ice melts a bit. Do not have 4 wheel drive, so fishtails are inevitable. However, I'm not that bright. What seemed like a good idea at the time, brought forth a rammification that exceeds the pretty trees. I ain't got no more film! I used up the two rolls I had! I didn't think to check if I had a spare! Ruh Roh. I guess I'm buying a four pack when I go out to develop as well.

But at any rate, I shall be uploading todays ventures later in the week, once I get the photos back. Tis proof I should get in the digital age and buy myself a cheap camera! Haha.

Bis dann...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!