Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Riiight...

So I'm checking the stats on who's visted this blog, and to find out, I'm listed in several other people's blogs. People of whom I don't even know. If I didn't check the stats, I'd not see the links to my blog in movie review sites or web editions in foreign countries. They are getting me some viewings, but they're also not giving me a heads up. I know I've posted videos from Youtube and pictures I've scanned, but I've elaborated on them and given credit. So I ask, the next time a "fellow blogger" links me in theirs, please leave me a comment and tell me!

And you'll notice I've taken all edits down from this site. There is no more radio edition....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!