Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm sorry, I didn't hear you call...

...over the loudness of my vacuum!

I must say, the Bissell 3 Way Bagless vacuum is mighty loud in an empty room. This dirst sucker is tiny compared to some of the ones we used to own. One would think the smaller the machine, the softer sound it makes. Nope. Proved that wrong.

I was vacuuming my room and once I shut off the Bissell, I heard the tail end of a cousin leaving a message on my answering machine. True, I'm partially deaf, but that doesn't stop me from hearing most things. The exception being the fact it got loud and I heard nothing. Chuck it up to weird and whatever, but either way, I know now I should keep the portable phone handy!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!