Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thank you for scamming me...

... please scam again.

Talk about dumbing down the population. I just got a "SCAM CALL" from a cruise line. I didn't feel like holding, to then have a non-English speaking representative hang up on me, when I asked how they got my number in the first place. But how bloody obvious can you get? I mean, your outgoing information name is "SCAM CALL"? For the love of bacon, do something more creative!  A quick Google search tells me that other people have found this shady phone number on their ID as well, only they get no messages sometimes. Most got the same ditz-perky blonde congratulatory message that I recieved, telling me to hold on the line to speak with a representative. Thanks, but no. I don't take cruises...





Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!