Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I've been hanging around this town for so long!

Last night (Tuesday, November 16 2011), I was out at my car because I had company that was leaving. We were chatting, and all of a sudden, I look at the antenna on my car. There was a frog completely hanging out on it, as if the antenna were the front stoop! It was so funny to see, and for as many pictures as I took, nothing mattered to this little guy, including the flash going off! He didn't try to jump away, nor did he try to fight it. He just kept staying perched there, minding his own, taking in the Florida warmth.

As my company pulled out of the driveway, they saw a bigger frog in the bushes next door. Maybe it's the little frog's older sibling, maybe not, but I didn't want to get too close, as rumour has it, these big'uns can carry spit to kill (animals, but to humans, it's less... like makes ya itch or something).












Needless to say, it got the Counting Crows' Hanginaround song in my head.





Cheers,