Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

If "love is the answer"...

...what was the question?

Past couple days I've been having John Lennon's Mind Games floating around my head. I can't explain it. Maybe it's the fact today is Christmas and I'm in Florida, and there's no snow. It's not even bloody cold out - it's a warm 70 something. Nice out to go walking at night and see the lights around the neighborhood, see who's playing in the street. Not dancing, but out with the dogs, the families, the whatevers. I think that this part of Florida is too old and stuck up to be out partying in the street. They're not Martha Reeves & The Vandellas or David Bowie & Mick Jagger. But, I do tend to start singing Happy Xmas (War Is Over) at some point in my night. Although, truth be told, I've been slightly buzzed.

Regardless, it's another year older and another year wiser. Another year gone in the blink of an eye, and I'm stuck holding on to some thought process of years past.

Here's to a healthy and prosperous 2014. May the next six days go out with a bang...

Cheers;











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!