Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sickness enthralled

It seems like it's that time of year - everyone's sick. No matter where you live, it's winter. Out come the germies. With most of the United States under severe cold (even Florida is suffering), the germ warfare is out to get us.

I'm ready though: I've been feeling a little icky lately, so I've stocked up. Between the Emergen-C packets (although I must admit, the Acai Berry is pretty tasty), a bag of Ricola, Zephyrhills water for the Emergen-C and a box of Cold-Eeze... I'm ready to make the cough and cold go away!








































Plenty of tea helps too... my favorites: Celestial Seasonings Herb Tea, Bengal Spice, Celestial Seasonings African Tea, Madagascar Vanilla Red (see here for a neat recipe), Twinings Earl Grey Tea (the K Cup version has a bit of a lemon after taste... which is nice) and Twinings English Breakfast Tea (classic).






































I'm sure a little sun won't hurt, but when it's 53 degrees out and the wind making it feel 45, you just don't want to do anything. I feel bad for my friends up north, where it's minus something, and they've got feet of snow out side. I guess the view I've got isn't half bad?

Take care, be well, and get warm!

Cheers;























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!