Saturday, October 24, 2015

There comes a point...

... where it's a decision to stay indoors and take random photos




















or go outside and do some exploring.





















All because there are moments where I'm thinking of the line from Sid & Nancy where Johnny says "Boring, Sidney, Boring. Boring". Nancy says it once as well. It's been quite "boring" lately, so I've had my camera out a little more as I roam around.

All I know is summer's over, fall is here and snowbirds are coming soon. Some already have started to arrive. It's a matter of time before traffic becomes unbearable and full time residents get mad. Then we're like, "is it Easter yet? Can the snowbirds go home?". It's a vicious cycle!

I can has something different now? Haha.

Cheers;



See also:
Light sources used in the indoor photos (or something similar):

Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit by LimoStudio LMS103




Camera used in all photos: