Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Holidays!

Today is Christmas Eve 2016, as well as Hanukkah Eve 2016. It marks yet another year of fast paces and broken promises. Last month, some of us started asking where the year went, as it doesn't feel like it should be almost over. I think it has to do with the fact Florida doesn't get a change in season; so having sun, heat and palm trees 365 days a year, hinders our ability to acknowledge the planet's seasonal shift.

Weather screen cap from The Weather Channel


I know for National Turkey Day, I posted pictures of it being nice and sunny and palm trees galore. Today will be no different; I'm looking out my window and a flock of birds flew past my house (in their typical V formation quack...quack... quack....not . Just remember to "Keep your stick on the ice").

I'll post some Christmas pictures tomorrow, if I can get some good photos of the houses tonight (going to a neighbor's for dinner). Yesterday, I went up to the community clubhouse and took some photos of the decorations, so those are ready to post.

All photos taken with Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens and edited in  Photoshop. Unfortunately, I don't have any type of Spyder or other monitor calibration machines for my 6 year old Dell laptop, so my photos might be a little "off", depending on viewing.














One of the last photos I took last night, was put in to a video I made for friends and family. I've got to upload the video and send it to them, before I post here, but since the photo is good (and very 1980s club movie effect) I will share it:



Until the next round of words....



Cheers;



See Also:

(Cash or a Gift Card by The Super Secret Project)


(The Mighty Ducks Three-Pack (The Mighty Ducks / D2: The Mighty Ducks / D3: The Mighty Ducks)


(It's A Wonderful Red Green Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!