Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Yes, there are times I do what I'm told

And this is one of those times.

The people who came to my house today for Sunday brunch, all insisted I put the following video up on Youtube so "it can go viral" (the age of these people are 65+, to give you a range of how they use their terms).



I shot the still photos on my Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens and edited them in Photoshop. The first video of the latkes frying was shot on my iPhone 5s, while the second was done on my Canon. It was all edited together in Pinnacle Studio 18.

Credit for the background song: "Di Toyre" ("Tradition"), off the Israeli version of Fiddler On The Roof (Shmuel Rudenski + Yiddish Cast - A Fidler Oyfn Dakh). It's an album that's currently really hard to find, apparently, as Amazon has a "new / used" copy for over $350 right now. It must be made of gold? The vinyl is $22.98, "new/used". The copy I have, I had come across forever ago, it feels like. So who remembers the story behind it...

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!