Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, December 25, 2016

"You're drunk, Santa. Go home".

Last post of the night. I don't think I've posted this much, in a very long time. If only I kept up those other entries...

Anyway, as promised from earlier, I got some more pictures, including the Santa inflatable one must walk through in order to enter the house. Some of the photos didn't come out as I anticipated, but it's the nature of figuring out my camera.

Coke bears?

I didn't know we were in Arizona...

Go home, Santa. You're drunk.

Fake lit palm tree next to a real lit palm tree. Weird!

Olaf, meet Santa. Santa, meet Rudolph

It's too warm here for that outfit!

Walk through his vagina legs?

"Omg... it's a penis!"

Follow the dimly lit road!



(be)Cause I've got to have faith....


... Baby!

RIP George Michael... 1963 - 2016



Cheers;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!