Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Turkey Day Shenanigans

Well, we are another year older, but are we another year wiser? Are we more thankful for what we are about to receive? 

Who knows. 

What I DO know… is it’s 4:13pm, 70 degrees out, and company has arrived.




Which completely blows my writing a big post out of the water.  I delayed writing all day (maybe because I started watching Loudermilk this afternoon. Thanks, Shawn, for the totally obscure show to watch. Hits home in a lot of ways.

While I had started this post (before everyone showed up), my view was outside, of a pair of chairs in the pool in front of me



And a man made lake to my left.



Yes, I am not in Fort Myers. I am in Bradenton, which is about 90 minutes north of where I usually am. So apologies if this post comes out wonky and buggy looking, as I’m typing on my iPhone 11 and using both the Magic Keyboard and Logitech M535 Compact Wireless Mouse

My question before I log off for a bit is… at what point do you start pre-gaming your Amazon list? There are tones of lightning deals and Black Friday 2023 deals going on. 

I’ve been patiently waiting on some items in my cart to dwindle down in price, and guess what - an external optical drive has reached a percentage I don’t feel bad in purchasing, as my HP internal disc crapped the bed last month. So again, at what point do I press “place order” on my cart of 3, and I get the deals? 

T minus….????

Be nice and I hope you set your scale back 10 pounds last night. 

Be safe and well… Check in soon.


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!