Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, February 29, 2024

We have a visitor?

I was in the kitchen and went to open the window when I saw a mourning dove, hanging around in the mulch.

My mother says he's enjoying the weather (it's 82° out right now), but I think he's up to something.

I don't know if he's hurt or what, because we've never had a mourning dove sit in the back by the air conditioning unit. 

Usually they're in the gutters of the building or in the trees, never on the ground in the mulch. So hopefully this little guy is all right and the landscaping crew doesn't do damage to him since he's sitting there and they don't pay attention some days (I've got my car nicked before by the lawn mowers).









The things you see when you're not paying attention. 

The photos above were taken on a (now discontinued model and available online in bundle mode or renewed by Amazon) Canon EOS Rebel T7i with standard lens. The editing was done in Photoshop. All I did was auto tune it (tone, contrast) and add my name.

The video was taken the same way - with the Canon camera, except it was edited in Pinnacle Studio. Added my name and tried some basic auto tune to it, if only to see what it would do. I haven't done major editing in Pinnacle in a while. 

Just wanted to post yet another random Florida find...

On to watching Vlad..

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!