Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nobody was alive then!

Okay, maybe people were, and maybe I just knicked a piece of a routine from Eddie Izzard.

But...

50 years ago, August fifth, 1962, Marilyn Monroe died. Do you know where you were when you heard the news? Probably, if you're like Me, you weren't alive. I know a couple of Massholes that were only 5 and 2 months old, respectively. Other people were at least in their late teens to early twenties. I guess I hang around alot of older people....

Any way, yeah, the blonde bombshell that wasn't a true blonde allegedly died of a barbiturate overdose in her Brentwood bedroom. So many tales have been rumoured about her death, that although I don't know what to believe, the Kennedy conspiracy sounds plausible. Yes, the "I know some conspiracies and general information about JFK and his clan" kid admits to seeing Marilyn Monroe's death as a murder by the Massachusetts politicos. I'm sure there's a guy I know that would dispute it though. If you're reading this, you know who you are.

I'm not delving into what I *truly* think, as it's 5:38 in the morning, and I've just been viewing celebrity death photos as I write this. My head isn't in the right spot to give the conspiracy theorem or true stories a spin, although I don't think I would be able to later in the day. There are just some things you want to believe, and some things you don't. I'm the Fox Mulder of thoughts sometimes.

At any rate, Ms. Monroe has left a very interesting impact on the world's culture, that's for sure. Good, bad, or indifferent, she is a great loss to Hollywood... as troubled as she was. Here's hoping someone can latch on to what really happened...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!