Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, October 20, 2017

“Trying it out”

A couple months ago, I wrote about purchasing an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard for my iPhone and that I had yet to fully try it. Well, ladies and gentlemen, this blog post has been brought to you by the $10.63 keyboard! The only challenge is I now need a projector or monitor to hook up to my phone, as the screen is so tiny that it is hard to keep track of what I’m writing. It seems like I've got to zoom in to each sentence to see what’s going on. But then it doesn’t follow what I’m doing, so normal zoom makes me want a magnifier on this thing.

 I know there are shortcuts to learn to make things easier, and I’ve actually got another webpage open telling me what to use the “Command” button for. Like I’ve said before, I haven’t used an Apple product this in depth since Oregon Trail blazed a way for Carmen Sandiego to find hidden objects.

Linking is sure going to be interesting...

In other news, I had my laptop all set up to write a post this morning about some “interesting” history I read this morning, but I got wrapped up in other things and now my laptop is off and in another room because we have company over that has taken over the dining room table. All because my house is a little bit of a mess right now, I can’t use my room like I usually do. My routine has been picked up and shaken a bit, so it makes life a little hard to do things. Hence me using my “new” keyboard to write this. There’s nothing wrong with the house because of the hurricane last month, trust me. We just had a little baby flood from an upstairs condo. Long story short, the immediate upstairs unit is bank owned & some vendor had come in at one point, turned the water on, used the toilet, and disappeared. No one knows how long the water was running for, but it destroyed the immediate downstairs unit (the owners are seasonal owners). We’re talking a whole half of their unit is stripped... gutted... right down to the studs. How do I fit into this? The walls my unit share with the downstairs unit got the end of the running water. So that means a big part of my kitchen, a tiny piece of the dining room and then two and a half walls of my bedroom have been stripped down to the cement blocks and studs. It’s chaos enthralled around here lately, but I guess it’s a lot better than places in the rest of the world...

Back on track: I learned a few things today about the history of the United States, but can’t do the linking I want to because of this screen challenge. Therefore, I think I’m going to call this test of a post, a solid C+ and end on a “good” note. I’ll post within the next couple days of the information I wanted to share, and research some information about phone projections.

Until next time...


Cheers;







See also (aka how I’m testing a way to link with the keyboard):
Amazon has raised its’ price of the keyboard I’m using; It was ~$79 when I wrote about it:


I’ve got a new little Bluetooth speaker that came in the mail the other day:
Linkte mini Bluetooth speaker
(It is interesting that Amazon doesn’t supply them unless it’s being resold. But you get the idea of what it looks like. It works rather well, surprisingly, but I’ve yet to test out an actual phone call with it)

I’m listening to Jana Kramer as I struggle to type everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!