Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Don't be dense, fog

 Today was one of those days when the clouds were a bit sleepily drunk and decided to meet the road. 

A "dense fog" rolled in and the first thing I did when I saw it all: Grab my camera. Second thing I did (while editing [only my name and a slight sharpen - no other edits]): Start singing the theme from M*A*S*H.

Using my handy dandy Canon EOS Rebel T7i camera, I alternated between the stock lens and the zoom lens. Again, I didn't do any formal editing, but I just did a quick sharpen and put my name on the photos in Photoshop. Then I put them here. 
















I also (finally) got one of the group meetings with all the birds on the street lamp across the way. It's not all of them, but there's definitely enough to wonder what's going on. Luckily there is no one screaming for help on my end of the tree line. 

It's just weird to be almost 12 days until the big stuffing event of the fall season, and we have low hanging clouds. Where's the snow? We just had a hurricane and then a tropical storm, and now we have fog. It's about 80 degrees out, so the mess will clear quickly. 

But still... It's the middle of November. We should be having cold, not hot and rainy. 

I've been in Florida for 11 years now and it still bothers me we don't have a change of season. So seeing no opportunity for anything outside hot, is never going to make me "love" this place. Its like Tay informs me (a lot), I "live in the tropics and by doing so" you can't pay him enough to even visit. He doesn't like the fact it's always hot and humid and when I tell him we had a day of 60 degrees, he still thinks that's too hot. Plus, I honestly think that winter / Christmas is not the same with lights on palm trees and no snow. That's a Hollywood movie... fake news. I want snow and lights and winter trees. 

I also want to get in the shower because I'm supposed to meet someone in 90 minutes. Oops for just looking at the time! 


Cheers















See also:
Suicide is Painless - "Theme from M*A*S*H"
Canon EOLS Rebel T7i - keyword search on Amazon. It's already an old camera, so there are bundles, but not a lot (the push now is for the 8).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!