Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Halloween, Halloween...

It's that time of year where we start singing the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack in my house while I reminisce about "the days when VH-1 played The Rocky Horror Picture Show on a constant loop. 

Every day I sit ay my desk in my bedroom and watch the lit spooky decorations stare at me from across the street. Where it's dark in the morning when I check my email and it's dark in the evening when I get home to do some night duties, the ghosts and witches tempt me with cute horror dreams rather than dark mind thrillers. 

The other morning I went to take the garbage out (at 7am, not pm) and decided to bring my iPhone 11 with me, to take photos of the airy group I see from my window. 

As we had a couple days of no humidity, it is currently back with a vengeance. So walking into the living room and seeing condensation on the lanai doors was not something I was expecting. 




Once I made my breakfast and got together the last of the trash, I went outside to drop in in the bin and take photos. 

The only alterations I did was put my name on it and delete a street sign. 







I haven't ventured throughout the rest of the neighborhood, but I know Ed has some things hanging around his garage that I should probably get photos of, before it's too late. 

I just need someone to drive me around the complex to get the rest of the houses because I've seen some pretty gnarly items out and I know some neighbors are complaining about one unit in particular because they've got a tripping hazard going. They've not secured an electrical line from their garage to the sidewalk and a blowup ghost is creating havoc because people are catching their shoes on it and complaining. 

Glad we don't decorate... we just "ooh" and "ahh" at everyone else. 

Until I get get more stuff up, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!