Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Monday, August 1, 2011

I like a little foreplay with my peas...

So I was reading the directions for a package of frozen Sugar Snap Peas, and the first thing I have to do after making sure I don't pierce the bag is to "gently massage package" so it it can have an "even heat penetration".

Uhm, is it just me, or are frozen veg becoming more twisted as the days progress? I mean, I've seen similiar directions on other packages, and I know my mind is not that perverted. These bags and boxes are just worded wrong. Yea, they're dumbed down for people, but it boarders a "wtf" moment due to the key words of "gentle" "massage" "package" "heat" "penetration".

Come on... people are now beating off to frozen? I thought fresh was better.....










Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!