Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Monday, February 13, 2012

I can haz a job?

Again, whilst perusing the (sports) job networks,  I found four questions asking me for an answer. However, the way they were phrased, makes me think otherwise.

For example:

I am at least 18 years of age? Well, yes, I think. 
I have previous cash handling experience. Yes, but it depends on how legal it was. (just kidding)
I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and some holidays? Based on past job experiences, there's no such thing as a day off. So yes.
I can speak Spanish? No lo entiendo. 


Isn't there some joke out there that girls can only talk with a question at the end of their sentence? As in, they sound like they're asking for something? Makes me think of that.

Cheers;