Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sway with me

I'm finally off Roy's music for now. But I'm back on Dean Martin. Honest truth. I got Orby out of my head and was singing something completely different at work today (at one point Radiohead's Creep), but I get home and all of a sudden, I'm whistling Sway by Deano.

I know I posted a video and quick blog roll back in November 2010, but it's time to resurrect it. Can't go wrong with The Rat Pack. Although, for a while, I was whistling (more like mouth trumpet - you know, when you make the trumpet noises) Frankie Valli and the Four Season's Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You. Maybe the latter is because I saw the off Broadway production of The Jersey Boys, or maybe I just like that music too much. Either way, now I've done and got both songs in my head...






Cheers,