Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Closing in on the end of the month...

And no posting? Wow, guess I've been busy.

Quick acknowledgement to some "old man" today - happy birthday, kid. If you're reading this, you know who you are. I'm sure you've still got this site bookmarked. Pass this page to your college BFF - he may like the picture at the end (unless said BFF is reading this, then forget it. Lol).


On to the topic of the morning... after I just finish my coffee and start a fresh cup. Javajavajava...


What's the "best part of waking up"? What brand of coffee makes you go?


I wanted to upload some pictures I took the past few weeks (on my iPhone 6). I'm still not a fan of using it as my main source of capturing looks, but when you can't carry around a DSLR at work all day, you've got to make due.

None of the pictures were edited for any convenience.

These two were taken the beginning of the week while I was running around doing deliveries:





The next two were taken yesterday morning, around 6:30.




And to show what type of technology I grew up around (and subsequently can have a bragging right as well as show my IT friends):



If you don't know what this is, I implore you to research "computer keylock".

I remember having a mess of them around back in the day when we had IBM computers in my house. I just thought it was funny as hell because one of the girls I work with, was throwing out the lost and found box of keys (we're talking anything left before 2016). Within this box, there were high priced car fobs, house keys, bottle openers, and a tower key. I had a giggle fit when I saw it because "no one my age" should know from this. Only those who have worked or been around (early, personal) computers would probably understand the reasoning behind it. Or, if you're like one of the guys in my office area, you just don't care.


Oh, the joys of finding random stuff!


Cheers;





See Also (aka a music reference to an old friend):
Somebody That I Used To Know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!