Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, February 9, 2019

I didn't buy a farm. Or a zoo.

I bought a camera.




Yes; I finally "broke down" and scoured "the bundle deals" for the Canon EOS Rebel T7i camera I've been thinking (and talking) about upgrading to.

I product searched, bundle searched and came to the conclusion, that although they come with similar accessories; there are upgrades that I'd like to have, to try to be a better photographer.

I chose the Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera Bundle Canon EF-S 18-55mm STM Lens + 32GB Sandisk Memory + Canon Case + TTL Speedlight Flash (Good Upto 180 Feet) + Accessory Bundle because it includes a flash I've always been curious about. Sure, I'll now be an owner of a third tripod (and case), but the speedlight flash has always been one of those "extras" I've wanted to test out (I have an additional flash in my kit, but the bouncer one is a nice touch to use). I may not always shoot in manual mode, but perhaps this addition to my cache will allow me to experiment a little more and get proper lighting techniques down. The other nice things in this package include a few filters and lens adapters. I'm interested in seeing how the wide angle and macro fare, as they seem to be on the lower end of the spectrum. I really hope they turn out okay (and I didn't screw myself with being hasty and "looking for a decent deal")! If not, chalk it up to experience of buying, and doing more research.

I should be getting everything in the mail by Tuesday, and will test it all out during the week. I'll post updates when I can, using it, and explain what processes I used.

Hopefully everything comes out okay!!!


Fingers crossed;


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!