Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Imagine... Imagine...

All the things you can do, with

Not finishing the advertisement and give them a freebie. 

Well... one of the free spirited but educated people, left my company last month. She had a 19 year run at being a "Lifelong Learning" manager and decided that she was in a good spot to retire and move back to The Mitten State and be with her son and his family. 

She left with such a hurrah, that several weeks later, her empty office is fare game to rummage through. So thanks, TK, I nicked some books and your door frame's words to live by. 

Yes, she had an inspirational quote above her door, where, if you weren't looking around, you'd never find it. Just like all the times I was in her office talking to her and never looked up at the quote. She obviously didn't care enough to take what she wanted, as this thing was still screwed into the door. So I took it.

I found a ladder last week, found a Phillips head screwdriver, let myself into this empty-of-humans office, and set myself on a mission to take it. 

And I did. 

After a few days of sitting on my floor, it's now nicely hovering about my closet and door.... making a really cool shadow image when the light hits it right. 

What is it, you ask? Only a phrase that best suits the weirdly creative people in life: "Imagine & Inspire". 

I don't know where the woman picked it up, as Amazon doesn't have it. They have other things - books, sayings, decorations. But not "Imagine & Inspire" as a decorative piece. See here. I wouldn't even know how to keyword it, as Google didn't even know what to give me. 

But... I'll show you pictures so you know what I'm working with.

Photos taken on a Canon EOS Rebel T3 (yes, I used my T3 instead of my T7i). 

 

 

 



Yes, those are Manchester United scarves that are bordering the wall. And double yes to that being a David Bowie astronaut print. I bought that picture at an art show a couple years ago. I don't have the guy's website handy, unfortunately.

That's about it for now... I just wanted to do a quick update and post some pictures.

Happy Sunday.

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!