Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, February 8, 2020

*Poke* fresh pin!

Yet another few weeks go by and I've seemingly pinned more stuff to random Pinterest boards than I'd like to admit to.

I keep finding stuff on Amazon that I'm finding hysterically charged funny or stupid. Between the "I'm Fat But Identify As Skinny I'm Trans-Slender" t-shirt in my Pinterest | "Clothes / Fashion" | "#smartass" board to the entire Pinterest | "For The Home" | "Bathroom Edition" board.

Simple minds = crazy boards.


Quick post because I wanted to check in but I've got to check out, as I'm due to meet people in 10 minutes.


I guess if you have the Pinterest app, you can scan the following picture and it takes you to my main feed. If not, the link is right under the picture.... ?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 



https://www.pinterest.com/crackedstardust/





Happy Pinning and have fun...


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!