Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, September 18, 2020

Droplets of Storm Troopers

 I’m doing something different right now. I am away from my laptop for the weekend and am attempting to do this post via my fruit phone, keyboard and mouse


Due to the aforementioned “Away From Home | Laptop”, it’s Rosh Hashonah weekend, so “L’Shanah Tova” | “Happy New Year” to the tribe. I’m with family, so there’s no time to be able to get on my slowing laptop and put up any edits of photos or crazy sights.


First and foremost is the Storm Trooper I saw this morning, just hanging out in the back passenger side of an SUV. 


If the upload of the photo fails, I will fix it when I’m on my computer.




As we did some driving today, I tried taking photos of how hard the rain was coming down. Instead, my fruit phone took close ups of the rain on the window. Interestingly enough, the rain drops came out pretty cool.


Again, if the photos fail to upload, I’ll adjust everything on the laptop. 







All Photos were edited on the fruit phone as well. 


People are yelling for me... it’s 11:20am and they want lunch. Hungry family awaits..



Until next time....



Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!