Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, December 25, 2020

Where there's 40 degree weather...

 ... there's no snow? None to be had?


Woke up this morning... in Florida.. to 45 degrees. The highest it got was 58, and that was after 12 noon.


It's Christmas. 


Palm trees covered in lights still has no positive affect on me. Nor does seeing fake trees lit and decorated with an air of awesomeness. The season isn't the same in the sand. The fresh sky dandruff mixed with dirty streets plus the blinking strings makes the month go quicker. And knowing there's a few more days left in the year, gives hope that it'll be better. 


As per usual, I've got photos to dump on the yearly holiday post. Difference is, today I worked. S L O W day, but still had things to do. 


The pictures were taken over the course of the week, all on an iPhone 11 (basic). No edits. The night shots are in my neighborhood, the day time was today at work. 


Quite honestly, what I get out of the night shot photos, is where a specific non-Apple brand smart device was going, over 15 years ago. It took that long for a competitor to show up, or at least a non-Windows/Android phone to catch up. Had I gotten a smart phone then, I would have gotten the phone that took amazing night photos and used it as my intro to digital cameras (plus a cell phone), but I stayed with dumb phones (flips) until 2014 when I got the iPhone 4. 


















I also wanted to include the Brothers Gnome. I got the sibling to the red hat this year, and they are currently holding court in the living room, on the entertainment center. With them is the Be YOU tiful mouse and the three wise flamingos (I can't find the "Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil" flamingos on Amazon, as I picked them up in a big box store. I have found random other ones, though). Again, all taken on the iPhone.











Well, that's about it from the cold Sunshine State. 


Until another time, stay warm and healthy!


And happy holidaze :P



Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!