Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, June 4, 2021

I saw it, I bought it

After talking about Harold and Maude the other day and how I was tempted to buy the book, I ended up doing such. 

It arrived in my mailbox this afternoon.




I didn't realize, at "144 pages", it would literally take an hour to read. 

No, I didn't crack it open to prove it's an hour's worth of time in reading, but seeing how thin the book is, I'm guessing it's going to take no more than 90 minutes to get through it... cover to cover. 


It kind of makes sense, in a way, seeing how the film itself is 90 minutes. So what will be completed first? The book or the movie? 

I don't know; I will have to find out after I finish reading the 384 page (hardcover) Dallas 1963.


I'll fill you in when I'm done! 


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!