Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

This video doesn't kill any transmissional stars

 I was able to put two videos together earlier, which are from Thursday, June 24, 2021 and Monday, June 29, 2021.

Thursday's video is what the storms looked like from the eighth floor, right before I got stuck in the elevator. 









Monday's video is the same area, except I waited out the beginning of the storm to do a sort of weird time lapse. Don't mind the random people that come in and start talking. I know it's 6 and a half minutes, but the progression of the rain coming in, is kinda worth it.









Both videos taken on an iPhone 11 and edited in Pinnacle Studio. I'm still working on bettering my editing in this thing. Not sorry. The zooming kind of stinks in this phone because it's hard to keep it focused long enough to capture rain. I wish I had my Canon... 

Anyway.. Stay dry!



Cheers; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!