Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, July 4, 2021

The stickiness of the cleanliness

 I started using the Native Body Wash - Charcoal last week. Fortunately, but unfortunately, it's listed on Amazon as a 2 pack for $19.48 by third party sellers. 

The reason why it's unfortunately fortunate, is because I like it. It's unscented, it's not turning anything colors, it's leaving me smooth and clean. However, I'm finding it's also leaving my hands slightly sticky, even when using a wash cloth. 

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon used straight / raw aloe on a cut or a burn, and your hands felt a little gross after? The stickiness that makes you really want to wash your digits because you can't wait for them to dry and don't want to feel that texture? 

Yea, this body wash makes my hands feel that way. Even if I dry them good after my shower.. they still feel slightly gross. I don't want to keep saying "gross". Maybe "odd" or "slightly slimy". I don't know... I mean, my skin looks and feels hydrated as well as when I shaved, my legs really were smoother than when I used some name brand shaving creams. 

I just don't like the feeling of having to immediately wash my hands with other soaps after I get out of the shower. 

Overall, 3.5 stars out of 5.
























Stay clean;


Cheers





See also (aka the lyric crossed out): 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!