Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Dang.. didn't work.

 So this morning when I wrote I was able to disable the charms from the right hand side of the screen, I was only able to disable it when the mouse hits the upper right hand corner of the the screen.

Moving the mouse anywhere else on the right hand side, makes the charms pop up.

Crap. All searches lead to #MSFail. 

I was excited to have found a way to disable the troublemaker, but even other webpages state there's some underlying weirdness going on with the charms and all registry edits can't fix it, unless you download and run some third party app killer. 

Which I don't want to do. 

I guess I'll just live with it.

Totally not cool... just because one nerd likes it, doesn't mean everyone will appreciate it. 

If anyone knows another trick, let me know!

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!