Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Jackie, I er... I have a headache

This morning I decided to listen to a local talk radio station out of New York. Among all the talk of the TSA horror stories (see Here), I completely forgot that today is the anniversary of the JFK assassination. You know, I should remember that, considering I know someone who is completely obsessed with the ordeal. Considering I've not talked to him in a while, I forgot Kennedy was singing to the flowers.

Forty seven years ago today, November 22, 1963, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was murdered in Daly Plaza in Dallas Texas. I wasn't alive then, but it was definitely a major impact in US History. Kennedy was a local boy. He ruled the political airwaves along with his brothers Bobby and Teddy. Now all we have left is random relatives and the Govenator. «overly joyed»


"Breaking" news

Peruse the net... Find the info about the Kennedies. You might surprise yourself. I can't divulge all the info I have (I've got the original broadcast of CBS news from November 22-24 1963 assassination).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!