Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hotlinks = STOP

Okay, I am here to ask everyone to please stop posting my blog on other forums and web pages with out my permission. I've been checking the stats again, and I'm now on a forum questioning whether there is a God or not. This was because someone Googled my post about the "After You Die, You Will Meet God" billboard I saw. I don't mind you linking me somewhere, BUT COMMENT ON THE ENTRY HERE FIRST, AS WELL AS ASKING ME IF IT'S ALL RIGHT.

I know I may put up Youtube videos, or include other people's pictures, but I also have been giving credit to them (as wella s saying I found them in Google and you can too). Where I am finding my blog, I've no credit at all. Just someone saying something like "oh, like this:" and a link to a certain entry. No word to me about whether it's okay or not.

So I ask you, kind readers, yet again.... STOP hotlinking to me. Ask me first.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!