Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How you doing, big boy?

It's the (semi) official "This is Christmas?" blog update. As normal, there are ramblings, rumblings and extra special tidbits. 

Today's post is brought to you by a creepy drunk(en) Santa
(Yes, he's giving you those "bedroom eyes")


As well as Vader, who is desperately trying to clean up Nick's mess.





Other than getting today off and it coincidentally being a normal Tuesday off for me, I ended up doing things some of the things I usually do. 


  • Housework - Check 
  • Watch a movie - Kinda. I stopped the movie to write this, and I've been off and on watching it, as I have been doing other work as well. What am I watching? In Darkness
  • Field phone calls of people wishing a happy happy? Check. 


What else have I added today? 

Went for a 7.69 mile (says the app I have on my phone) bike ride. Took some nifty pictures as well.









Like I said, because this is a normally scheduled day off for me, I unfortunately can not use it as a vacation day as my co workers are doing. I don't get paid for having Tuesday off. I don't get paid for having a holiday off. As a bummer as it is, you get used to it.

I mean,when I worked in Boston, because of their crazy Suffolk county holidays, I'd have one day off for Boston only, but it'd be a normal day for the rest of the state. Then I'd have normal holidays off. It was a never ending vicious cycle. But I can't complain, it's an extra day off.

I'm learning, regardless, that maybe Christmas in Florida has a totally different meaning. People want that white stuff on their grounds to make things pretty, yet, second year in a row, the sun worshippers were at the pool in my complex. As much as I don't like snow, I could use a little precipitation in the form of crystalline water ice...


At any rate, happy happy, enjoy your day. Relax, have a drink, have a smoke. Do something spectacular. See you on the flipside.

Cheers














Sea Breeze Wall Art (Google Affiliate Ad)

St. Nicholas Square Snow Valley Collection (Google Affiliate Ad)

Cuddl Duds Wonderland Snow Bunnies Knit Pajama Set (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!