Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

To The Moon & Back

Quick posting today, as I was just editing some photos of Thursday's moon. I really wish I had my camera with me at work, found a way to pull over on my way home, and had taken pictures. As I was leaving for the night (9pm), there was a big red blob in the center of the sky for part of my ride. My iPhone couldn't capture it so greatly, and thus, I didn't get a clear view of the "Supermoon" everyone's been talking about for the past couple months. However, it reminded me of this past season of American Horror Story, where the theme revolved around a Blood Moon.

The pictures I was able to capture can't really do justice, as I was rushing around trying to get something on film digitally once I got home. I guess it's better than nothing, although no real trickery was done in post editing, outside a little sharpening and my watermark.

Thus, bringing a long over due title of "daily picture dump" back to my blog...










Cheers;



See Also:
To The Moon And Back via Amazon

Currently jamming to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!