Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sugar sugar...

java java?


I have a cousin that works in marketing. He is always looking into how brands collaborate with each other and why some things cohesively play well together versus when products should stay in a corner by themselves.

Several months ago, my cousin sent a group message to me and his sister. It was all about brands of sugar. I know I've commented on this before, and I recently decided to look into what we have in our cabinet.

Sending my cousin today's cache, I forgot to include The Olive Garden's brand within the next picture. Oops... had a bit of a head rush.



Not that many brands in this picture today, but enough of an array to make the slightest chooser less picky.

Gotta jet; people are here (the reason I had to look for sugar).

Cheers; 


See Also (aka random songs about sugar)(there are more, just seek it out):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!