Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Plant picture day!

I've been watching a flower open and close near my front door over the past few weeks. It's got just enough light that it's actually pretty. So with little to do this morning, I went out and took photos of it. Trouble is, the battery on my camera died, so I only got a handful of interesting shots.

What I used:


I've really got to get a calibrator for my laptop monitor if I keep expecting to edit (and post / share) photos. Using the TV as a monitor, my photos looked warm and welcoming, but checking them out on my iPhone (because I wanted to send them to someone), they're on a cold side. I'm not going back and editing them again, because then I'll start fussing too much. I guess it is what it is, and WYSIWYG. 

Let me know what you think!










Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!