Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Nut(s)

I was recently given a huge bag of walnuts, in the shell, and told to do what I wish with them. As they were being eaten one day, I figured I'd take my Fotodiox Canon EOS Macro Extension Tube Set and my Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens out and "play with a few nuts".

I didn't do a lot of touch up on the pictures (in Photoshop) because they look cool without a ton of effects. I've got a close up of the walnuts, something similar to New Star Foodservice Nutcracker, and to mix it up - the carpet under one of the tables.















Go play with your food!

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!