Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, April 21, 2018

"If you could only see how blue her eyes can be..."

Yesterday at work, I happened to be in one of the open air apartment building's atrium setting up for a party. I looked up and there was the most amazing color combinations of the sky and the building. Between the blue of the sky and the salmon color of the apartment, it was a nice combination. I had to take a couple pictures before I continued on with my work.

Both photos WYSIWYG. No editing.





On another note, speaking of work, I learned from one of the residents that if you buy something on Amazon on a Sunday, it's going to be less expensive than if you buy on a weekday. It makes sense because I bought that fitness tracker on a Sunday (because I got it on a Tuesday... I got Prime!!) and it was $19.99 where now it's listing as $39.99. So a twenty dollar difference for a random day of the week is a good thing, I reckon. Maybe this is an unknowingly known secret that I'm just finding out??

Oh, with my last review of the tracker and now that it's been over a week:

I've yet to charge it since I received it. The app says the battery is at 41% and I've only taken it off my wrist to take a shower. So major bonus for an electronic to have such a good power life? Outside of that, it's been interesting because I've kept my phone in my pocket at work this week. It seems like there's about 5,000 steps difference depending on my workday, between my Health app (the iPhone's installed motion tracker) and my watch). Maybe it's because my phone is in my (2 sizes too big unfortunately) pants pocket and it's bouncing around too much, or the motion tracking part of the watch is off kilter and I need to reset it. I'll have to test it out this weekend because I'm not working. If I can get them more closely aligned with similar numbers, then it's the pants. If it's a big difference again, I'll reboot the watch (there's an option for that via the app). By the way, the battery life on my phone isn't diving to 30% by 4pm lately either. I think I inadvertently toggled one of the settings off in the fitness app.


That's it for right now; I'm off to go do some errands and possibly take pictures.

Be good, be safe, do your research and see you in the next post.


Cheers;








See Also (aka reference to blog title):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!