Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, April 27, 2018

Two second update (I hope)

I wanted to update my posting about the fitness watch I am using. Now that I've been wearing it for two weeks, it seems to be holding quite well.

I charged the band this past Sunday (the 22), when the percentage was down to 28. That means it went 13 days with one charge. I think it is because I turned off the "Find Phone" and "Anti-Lost" settings. I've yet to charge it again.

There seems to now be a discrepancy in the steps with the tracker and my phone. I think because I'm wearing loose fitting clothes (unfortunately we get a provided uniform where it's a "one size fits most, not all"). It's in the 2,000 step range, where my phone is the larger number. I'm still trying to sort out how to fix that, but I'm able to manually add exercises into RunKeeper and MyFitnessPal, so it's turning into a wash at the end of the day.

I did review the watch on Amazon (seen here). I gave it a 4 out of 5 star review because it's not a horrific product in the end. It just has a few hiccups (as I've mentioned in other postings). It would be an awesome product if VeryFitPro would sync to all fitness apps and you could read the text on the phone in sunlight. Yes, it's a long review... much like my postings.

Did I mention that I talked with a woman the other day who has a theory about pricing on Amazon? She seems to think that Sundays are the best day for shopping on the site. I do happen to think she's on to something, as the tracker cost me $19.99 (on a Sunday) and it went up to $32.99 when I had checked on it a few days later. However, yesterday when I sent the woman the link to my review, the tracker was down to $25.99 and "in stock May 01". Does this mean it's on it's way back to a lower price for Sunday? Is it because it's currently out of stock? I don't know. I guess on Sunday I'll have to log in to Amazon and check it out.

That's about it... Time to get ready for work.


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!