Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Monday, April 9, 2018

"I am the passenger..."

Seeing how it's Monday and I had to be at the community church moving tables around, I happened to find someone who didn't have a ticket to ride. He tried to be very still and very quiet as I was scurrying around, trying to take an eight foot table from outside and bring it inside.

For some reason, something told me to look down at the table I was carrying. Lo and behold, a small tan frog was staring back at me. I swear, he didn't move a iota when I tried moving the table leg, as well as take various pictures. He must have known I wouldn't hurt him, or maybe he was ready for his closeup Mr. DeMille. Either way, when I did move the table close to an outside wall and find a stick, I gently nudged him onto the wall. He stayed there for I don't know how long, as I had to finish my job. I took a lot of photos and too much time "playing" with this thing as it was... the clock on the wall ain't stuck at 3 these days.

I guess this can be added to the "things you see at work" column?

Or, as my squirrely friend Foamy said in a text: "Ribbit, motherf*cker"


Pictures or it didn't happen:
(I didn't edit these down or anything... Just added my watermarked name. WYSIWYG. All taken with an iPhone 6S)





















Cheers



See Also (aka blog post title):

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing!