Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

"The sky was the limit"

This morning I walked out of my house to the most fiery pink cloud arrangement I've not seen on most mornings where I'm at work before 7:30. I had to take a couple pictures before I got in my car, although I wish I had time to use my normal camera. Unfortunately, I had to be in a room setup at half past seven, so there was no time to waste.

Therefore, a quick post for August 23, 2018 (because I'm gearing up a set of photos from another adventure).

All photos taken on an iPhone 6S.









Cheers;







See also (aka blog post title):
Tom Petty (& The Heartbreakers): Into The Great Wide Open (you're missed, Charlie T. Jr / Muddy)
(you too, Nelson / Spike [Still my favorite Beatle], Lefty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!