Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, November 23, 2018

Gobble gobble

It's the day after National Eat A Bird Day.

I was able to get off from work for Thursday and Friday, and Emily took the hit for the team and is working tomorrow. Leading me to have a four day weekend. Which only means one of two things: Either I won't want to go back to work on Monday, or I've got to spend time with family 90 minutes away. No matter what you think, I guess I'm going to be sleeping off the turkey sweats come Sunday and wish I could have another 4 days to recuperate.

Seeing how I had time today, not only did I take some pictures of the backyard view, I tested out the hosts' Google Mini. While Amazon sells their own streaming devices and an occasional Roku, they do not sell one of the number one search engine's. However, they do sell the Mini's accessories (wall mounts, etc).


The video below was recorded on an iPhone 6S and then my Canon EOS Rebel T3. I edited it on Pinnacle Studio 18, Ultimate.





The pictures of the backyard view are from this afternoon. Taken on my Canon and edited in Photoshop.

 

 

 

 

 





It's only 8pm on Friday and I'm so tired. We did boost the local economy, but to a point. We didn't do extreme shopping, only light "needs". No electronics, no major expenditures. I think the most everyone spent was $50. I spent $22 on food because we went to a local Amish market. Think one of those high end specialty stores (that totes itself on being natural... but it's more for those who have the paycheck to lead the lifestyle. Although I do miss that store. There's one about 45 minutes from me, although the one in Brookline I used to frequent a lot while I was in Boston).

Anyway, everyone wants to watch some new television show on one of the premium stations. They want me to watch with them.

Guess I'll shorten this up and take a gander.

Be well, be safe, hope your last paycheck is still intact.


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!