Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, November 24, 2018

I forgot to post a couple pictures

Yesterday, while shopping at various stores, we were in Ollie's, and I was browsing the electronics section. Ollie's is like Building #19 for the Massholes; even down to the ads on the walls. Anyway, I happened to see "one of the shittiest things on Earth", or, "if you need this, your phone power is shit". Although Amazon doesn't seem to carry this exact model, I don't have a price comparison to give. So I guess $4.99 is a good price?



While in the food market, I found the Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Vanilla Red Tea Bags, in its lion box. I haven't seen these in years, as they changed the packaging. Guess the market had an over flow?




It's cheap enough I could have bought a couple boxes, but I opted for one, as I've got a ton of tea at home.


Cyber Monday is coming.... are you ready?





Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!