Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, December 26, 2019

- Enter title here -

I've got no creative title today, as I think my coughing has fried my brain.

I made it to work today, only to leave at 12:30, due to my lungs' constant needing of airing out. My head cold has finally shifted and is now wanting to hang out in my throat, making me start to cough every time I try to talk.

You're welcome for the TMI.

I did end up at my neighbors yesterday, and I told my mom that if any of them got sick, it's on her because she made me go. Glad it was an early day though, as they decided to do a mid afternoon hangout session instead of an evening one. So we were home by 4:30.

Although I didn't get many pictures, I got one of Peanut, who was happily wearing his Ugly Christmas Sweater. He loved the new toy we got him, so it all worked out.



The few hours I was at work this morning, I got a couple pictures of some of the decor in one of the buildings.

I had to set a Bible Study in one of the entertainment rooms, and when I walked in, the lights were off but the (fake) Christmas Tree was lit. It looked so neat with the lights shining off of the pool table and cabinet.

I took a picture.



I let my phone just take the photo; I didn't do any color correction.

The next picture I took was of a (deer?) standing proudly inside a wreath. It's on a table outside the elevators on one of the floors.



I thought it was not something you see every day. Or at least every holiday.


Okay... quick update over. Time for more medicine. And tea.


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!