Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Video Post #4

I am trying... yet again... try make a test post for this video blog. If the videos are not going to work, I am not going to post this. So until I can edit the videos, side by side, this post will remain “Save as draft”.

I entered a contest the other day. It’s for a company called “Crave” or something like that. It’s to win a free Kindle and if I refer people, I get more entries to win. I’ll be posting that referral link in this post too.

But for now, here is my video... hopefully.

I’m not going to do fancy editing, in hope I can just edit it together as one and not worry about getting it perfect. This is a test and i hope it won’t a horrible test.

Keyboard = Apple magic keyboard.
Mouse = Logitech M535
Cameras:
Canon Rebel EOS T3 recording my iPhone
Canon Rebel EOS T7i recording my keystrokes.
Tripods:
* Amazonbasics for my T3
Targus for my T7i
* Vanguard table top for the iPhone
* Ailun mount for the iPhone.

I know you can see the table top legs in the keyboard video.

Background is also the Amazonbasics.

Fingers crossed.


Cheers;







Edited:
It didn't totally sync together, but you get the idea of how the mouse is working with the keyboard on the phone. It's my first video with a side by side picture, so please excuse all the noise / blurriness / shakiness / ineptitude of generic editing.

The Kindle contest I'm trying to enter is from a site called CraveReads. My referral link is here. So I think for every person that enters to win a new Kindle, I get extra giveaway entries. CraveRead stumbled in my inbox last week, as it's like BookBub - free and discounted eBooks for your eReader. Some of the discounted books are pretty good prices, and sometimes, you can't beat free either. The books I've come across aren't knock offs either... some of the $5 or less books are best sellers.

I went back in and linked to Amazon for all the breakdown stuff (cameras, tripods, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!