Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Video post #3

Well... I think the phone screen recorder has some random coding embedded into the video, which makes it not able to be edited on any platform that is not an Apple product. More reason why Apple branded products don't always jive with Windows branded products. I can't edit the screen recorder video in Pinnacle. I tried it in Cyberlink as well. I even took the files and put them on another (Windows based) laptop, thinking that it could be my 9 year old Dell Inspiron as the problem. Nope; I just can't edit the video.

The weirdest thing is I can edit regular videos I shoot with my phone, with no problem. Nothing freezes, nothing goes wonky. But for some reason, this specific recording won't edit. And I don't have the ability to understand why.

So sorry there are no videos posted like I've been promising. It's crap that I can't add the split video of me typing and the screen, but I assure you, it all works. Really; it does. And with all the posts I've made already about what I'm using, it's not like I'm making it all up - I'm posting my specs - stuff that I wouldn't even begin to make up. Especially since I've made prior posts about my cameras, my software, and every time I upload a video or photo, I reference it. I'm just bummed I can't edit something as simple as a screen recording.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, please let me know in a comment!


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!