Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Video Post #1

As promised yesterday, I am going to include a video on my blog of how the keyboard and mouse works together.

My current set up is:


I will be editing this in Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 18 as soon as I post this blog and cam get another page going. 

But this hopefully is showing how weirdly interesting it is to use both a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse on an iPhone. In the video, you will see a little grey dot hovering around the screen Maybe. That is the mouse. I’m going to try to see if I can put both videos side by side so that you can see my typing together with the video. I’ve never tried this before, so if it doesn’t happen, sorry! But these videos are also going to prove my typing is horrible right now on this keyboard with a TV table. I’m sitting on my bed, so it’s not totally practical. Haha. 

Alrighty then... going to shut this off and edit the videos. They will be up soon, I hope! 


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!