Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Video Test #2

I am not happy with how the recordings earlier came out. I’ve been trying all day to get them to be clear, and the unfortunate part is the recording from the TV was blurry as hell.

So now I am trying a new way to do this, to be able to show how the wireless mouse is working with the phone.

I am using my wireless keyboard still.
I am using the mouse still.
I’ve added the screen recorder on the phone itself.
I’m using my Canon T7i camera to record this.
My phone is hooked up to a tripod and tripod phone holder. As I’m using the screen recorder to type this, I’ll link to everything when I put the videos in the encoding software. ***

But this is to prove how, once again, everything works.


Cheers;



***edited to add the links. You won't see this line or the link in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!